The July/August issue of The Bath & Wiltshire Parent is out today, with deliveries already under way to primary, prep and pre-schools throughout the Bath, West Wiltshire, Saltford and Keynsham region.
The magazine, which is distributed to a whopping 20,000 families, will also be available through local libraries, sports centre, soft play centres and family orientated venues including Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park, the egg theatre, the main Sainsbury’s in Green Park, Bath, Trowbridge Museum and many more.
Among the feature in this issue, there is:
– a great piece offering ways to save money on family travel over the summer holidays
– a review of some of the best mail order craft and activity kits for families
– Days Out pieces on the Hope Nature Centre, Cannop Cycle Centre in the Forest of Dean and a wonderful day out on the Kennet and Avon Canal
– a school report from Bath’s only independent girls school, The Royal High Junior School
– an amazing What’s On section offering so many family activities to look forward to over the summer
– News From The Schools including news from Combe Down Primary School, Charter School in Chippenham, St Margaret’s Prep in Calne, Stonar, The Paragon, Three Ways and many more
and much, much more.
Look out for your copy soon!