GO Get Organised Finance is looking for experienced and qualified Finance Managers to work on a flexible basis with its clients. The Bath-based company is looking to expand its team of top quality bookkeepers and accountants to work with its clients on a flexible, self-employed basis, which it describes as being perfect for a working parent.
The role is most suited to individuals who are currently self-employed, and looking to increase their portfolio of clients, or to individuals who want to supplement their existing income, such as part-time work, or who are happy to build up a portfolio of clients over time.
Assignments vary from between five hours a month to two days a week, and are almost always on a completely flexible basis, with a mixture of on-site and from-home work. The work fits very well around family life or other commitments and can build up over time to the hours you need.
The team is looking for the following:
– Accounts/Bookkeeping experience of at least 3 years
– Able to complete all aspects of bookkeeping including VAT returns, preferably up to management accounts level
– Qualified to top-level AAT or ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant looking for flexible working
– Cloud Accounting (Xero, Quickbooks etc) and Sage experience, or willingness and ability to self-teach how to use these
– Preferably local to Bath/Bristol/Trowbridge area and able to work on-site (although home working may be possible)
Entry Rate: £15-25
Location: Bath, Bristol, and surrounding areas
Job Type: Self Employed/ Flexible
Qualified to top-level AAT or ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant
If this sounds like you, you can find out more about Go Get Organised at www.gogetorganisedfinance.co.uk