The Mums In Bath show – in association with The Bath & Wiltshire Parent – is coming to town and promises to be a must-see event for local parents and carers.
Taking place at the Apex Hotel on 14 July, and sponsored by Water Babies, Bath Stone Properties, A-Plan Insurance and Snapdragons Nurseries, the event will gives parents and carers the chance to:
– Meet local businesses and find out what products and services are on offer in Bath.
– Have fun in the Snapdragons Kid’s Area.
– Learn from experts and take part in taster sessions and workshops on the Centre Stage.
– Shop from local businesses selling fabulous products in the Market Place.
The centre stage area of the event will allow visitors to enjoy hands-on workshops and demonstrations from local experts. These include
– Question and Answers with sleep expert, Michelle Long from DreamSleepers
– First Aid class with Aga from Mini First Aid Bath
– Sing and Sign Taster Session
– Lots of great help and advice on moving house, travelling with children and calm and confident parenting and so much more. Full line-up to be announced soon!
Snapdragons Kids Area
Let the kids have fun in a designated Kids Area, run by the wonderful team at Snapdragons Nurseries. There will be toys, games, activities, story time, crafts, colouring and lots of fun.
– Get tips and advice about preparing your home to sell and making moving with children less stressful from Bath Stone Property, your local estate agents here in Bath.
– Meet the team behind Water Babies, the exciting and enriching baby swimming experience for you and your baby.
– Local nursery chain Snapdragons will be running the Mums in Bath Show Kids Area, creating a fun and engaging environment for kids to come and play.
– Get covered and check if local insurance experts, A-Plan, can beat your insurance renewal costs. There will be an exciting raffle to enter at their interactive stall.
– Have fun in the Pepper Bells Glamping sleepover tipis and find out about the company’s luxury bell tent, hot tub and mini tipi hire service.
– Meet Mu from Mu’s Jewels on the Beach and find out about her exclusive travel club that offers affordable holidays all year round. Disneyland anyone?
– Orla Kirby Hypnotherapy is on hand to give help and advice and teach you how to access a more confident, happier you. Get hints and tips on how to parent calmly.
– Spirit Photographic offers family portraits, makeover portraits, bump and baby photography, location lifestyle photography and boudoir photography in a beautiful old Methodist church in Bath.
– Get your home naturally clean with products from Bath based Domestic Eco Cleaning Co. & Enviro Cleaning Products, brought to the show by The Natural Cleaning Company.
– The U.K’s No1 dry carpet, upholstery and hard floor cleaners Zero Dry Time will be with us to show us just how clean our carpets can really be.
– Mums to be can learn about the benefits of hypno-birthing from Paratoi
– Multi Award winning first aid classes, Mini First Aid Bath, will be at the show to offer training in basic and life-saving first aid for all the family.
– Find out about the wonderful world of Baby Sensory and these fun, multi-sensory classes for 0-13m olds
– Shop for gorgeous books for the whole family from Usborne Books with Keynsham Book Corner and Lucy’s Books
– Join the adventure of Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park and find out all about this awesome local family attraction.
– Sign and Sign Bath will be at the show to give you an insight into the fun and benefits of baby signing.
– With their high quality handmade and natural skincare range, Lily & Bee will be demonstrating their nouishing and effective products.
– Bath School of Swimming will be sharing their love of swimming and talking about their fun and progressive swimming lessons for children of all ages in Bath.
– Find out if The Family Chiropractic Centre can help your family lead a healthier and happier life with their professional chiropractic care to all ages.
– The Bath Massage Company will be talking about their holistic massage and reflexology treatments as well as their specialist maternity services, Bump, Birth & Baby which offers a range of specialist pre and antenatal massage,maternity Reflexology, Hypnobirthing courses and baby massage courses.
– Newborns at Paulfolio will be showing us their beautiful specialist newborn photography and giving pregnant and brand new mummies the chance to capture memories of their babies as art you can treasure.
– Meet local doulas Doula Shell and Doula Sarah Birth Photography to find out about the amazing benefits of a doula to support you through birth and adapting to life with a newborn.
– Get support and advice from Bath Sleep Clinic, and get specialist infant sleep support from health visitor Ellie Hunt.
– Photos By Rose will be offering her bespoke, relaxed photography experience to parents and their families.
– Shop from Jody Cory Goldsmith’s stunning jewellery, handmade using rare, intrinsic and beautiful Gemstones in the heart of Bath.
– In the Market Place… Little Acorn Makes, Small Print Jewellery, Up to 7, Tots Up, Illustrated in Ink, Laura’s Kitchen Cakery, Dily’s Den
Grab your tickets for the first ever Mums in Bath Show now!
The event will be held on Sunday 14 July at Apex Hotel, James Street West, Bath from 10am to 4pm
Tickets are £8. Children under 10 go free with paying adults.
Save £3 per ticket by using the code ‘BathParent’
The first 100 people to arrive on the day will receive a free goody bag packed with offers and freebies.