Freckles Childcare is seeking a full-time Kaya Coordinator to join its team. Freckles provides expertly trained and flexible Kaya Nannies who combine childcare and housekeeping. Established in Bath in 2015, Freckles has clients all over the South of England, providing permanent, temporary and ad-hoc Kaya Nannies.
Freckles is growing fast and is looking for someone fantastic to join its team of three. The successful candidate will need to feel fired up at the thought of joining a start-up, super keen to be part of a fun and hardworking team and happy to get stuck in.
Freckles is looking for someone who is a quick learner, able to take autonomy for their area of the business, be confident and capable on the phone, have lots of initiative, and who is organised and on it! A warm, bubbly and kind and positive personality is essential.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 2.30pm.
Responsibilities will include:
– Providing a warm, welcoming and engaging first point of contact which represents the Freckles brand
– Management of the application process for Kaya Nannies; from enquiry through to activities session and the on into role
– Reference and document checking of Kaya Nanny applicants
The knowledge, skills and experience required include:
– Enthusiastic and passionate about families, children and providing a first-class service to clients and applicants
– A team player
– Strong administrative, organisational and project management skills
– Capable of working on own and owning certain parts of the process
– Excellent attention to detail
– Possess initiative and be a real self-starter
– Must be proactive
– Confident, driven and reliable
– Fun, lively and ambitious (and a lover of dogs!)
– Previous PA/admin experience useful
Hours & Salary
Monday – Friday
9.30am – 2.30pm
Working from our gorgeous office in Monkton Combe, Bath
Pay £1,083 gross p/m