Students, staff and parents of St Gregory’s Bath will be hosting a fantastic evening of entertainment and fundraising on Friday 29 November, as part of the school’s 40th anniversary celebrations.
The show-stopping event will set the scene for the school’s 2019 fundraising target to raise money for school projects at St Gregory’s as well as ambitious plans for a new community theatre.
Students past and present, supported by the cast of Curtain Up Theatre School, will take to the stage in a performing arts showcase ‘Through the Decades’ celebrating music and theatre from 1979-2019. Iconic numbers from shows such as Fame, Annie, Les Misérables, 42nd Street, Chicago, Moulin Rouge and more will be performed by St Gregory’s performers, including some who have celebrated stunning success in the West End and Broadway, combine with an Auction of Promises to deliver a fundraising night to remember.
The school has been generously supported by a vast array of local businesses with fantastic donations from organisations across Bath and beyond including:
– A private art sitting and portrait with renowned artist, Adrian Thompson-Boyce
– An overnight stay at Devonshire House
– Three x 2 hour personal and business coaching sessions provided by Colin Thomas, Fellow of the Institute of Consulting and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society
– Three x 1 hour personal instrumental music lessons from Justin Wildridge
– Skin Pamper session for 5 people with Prosecco from Kiehl Skin, Milsom Street, Bath
– Vouchers for fabulous eateries including Underwoods Restaurant, The Ivy, The Abbey Hotel, Cote Brasserie, Turtle Bay, Charlton House, Widcombe Deli, Pizza Express and Nandos
– Vouchers for amazing products and gifts including Waterstones, Millets, The Fudge Kitchen, Aesop beauty products, Molton Brown, French Grey, Silver Shop, Sweaty Betty, John Lewis, Joolery, Pukka, Menmakers, Pulteney Bridge Flowers, Nigel Coles Photography, Sainsbury’s and more!
– Entertainment vouchers including Tivoli Cinema, The Little Theatre and Bath Sports Centre, Bath City Football Club, Bristol Flyers Basketball, Bishop’s Palace Wells
– Fitness, health and beauty vouchers including a personal training session with WardActive, gym membership with Snap Fitness and Bath Sports Centre, vouchers for Creations Hair and Beauty Studio and The Hair Studio and Beauty Rooms
Tickets are available for general sale now through TicketSource and priced at £15 for adults and £13 for concessions with tables available from £65. Further details are available online at: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/st-gregorys
The PTFA will launch the full auction catalogue from Monday 18 November at http://www.st-gregorys.org.uk/parent-information/ptfa/ and will be accepting sealed bids before the event.