Hooray – the Nov/Dec 2019 issue of The Bath & Wiltshire Parent is out now!!!
The best magazine for families in the South West is packed full of great news, events, places to visit and features, including –
– A wonderful round-up of Christmas traditions from families and businesses, that you can enjoy too!
– A great report about how intergenerational projects across the region create benefits for all ages
– We visit Fitzmaurice Primary School in Bradford on Avon for a School Report
– Find out how dads of children with additional needs in Chippenham are being offered extra support
– Check out Days Out reports at Bristol Zoo, Chippenham Museum and Bath Abbey, plus training for zombie apocalypse with the Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team!
– The BEST What’s On listing for families in the South West, with so many things to do, activities to enjoy and places to visit
– News from schools across the area, as well as a great listing on upcoming Open Days
– Updates and news for parents and carers of babies and toddlers
and SO MUCH MORE!
The Bath & Wiltshire Parent is the only magazine to be distributed through every school in Bath, as well as many more throughout West Wiltshire, Saltford and Keynsham. It is also available through libraries, sports centres, theatres and a host of family venues.
Pick up your copy today!
PLUS – you can catch us too on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!